Thursday, August 21, 2008

Contradictions,

Sure, we are human and sometimes contradict ourselves but seriously,
there is a limit on the amount of how much you can ridiculously contradict yourself.

< -pissed-off-rant- >

I find it funny and I laugh at it, really hard.

I am probably one of those really contradictory people too.

BUT AT LEAST I AM ADMITTING IT.
I AM NOT ALL SUPERIOR I AM THE BEST I KNOW MORE THAN YOU TYPE OF PERSON.
I ADMIT AND ACKNOWLEDGE TO MY MISTAKES AND STUPIDITY.

I absolutely despise bigots who think they know everything and are so 1337.
Oh please, you are going to get your asses kicked and you are not going to thrive in this world.
You should be more open-minded.

People say they always want to meet more open-minded people, but they themselves are not open minded. But maybe we seek for people who have our ideal characteristics? We wish to be closer to the people who we admire or idolize because we wish to be like them.

OR YOU GUYS ARE ALL LOSERS WHO LIKE TO HATE FOR NO REASON BECAUSE IT'S THE COOL AND BR00T4L THING TO DO. IT'S NOT COOL TO BE ALL ANGSTY AND SHITTY. IT VAMPS THE ENERGY OUT OF EVERYBODY. AND MAKES EVERYBODY HATE YOU. BUT THEN YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU? YOU LIKE HATE. THAT'S WHY YOU SPREAD IT. OR MAYBE IT'S JUST LOOKING FOR ATTENTION, NEGATIVE ATTENTION AT THAT. NO ONE PITIES THOSE KINDS OF PEOPLE.

Or atleast I DON'T and THAT IS COMING A LOT FROM ME.

I don't think I know enough positive people. I NEED MORE POSITIVITE INFLUENCES IN MY LIFE. I AM TRYING TO GET RID OF MY NEGATIVITY and it's really improving.

A LIFETIME thanks to the
certain individuals that I had met, that had helped and saved me from my negativity and pessimism. I will not let anybody destroy my hard work and progress, with their negativity.

Now, it just really pisses the hell out of me when people are OVERLY negative and pessimistic.
Like seriously, get the hell over it. I'm so sick of all of these negative vibes I am getting from all these peoples.

It's totally vamping my energy and happiness levels.

So please, stop spreading your GOD DAMNED NEGATIVITY.
GO CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND SHRIVEL TO YOUR LITTLE HEARTS CONTENT AND LEAVE THE HAPPY PEOPLE ALONE.

JUST STOP IT. OKAY?!

Can't ANYBODY THESE DAYS tell when someone is really irked and annoyed?

Too oblivious and over your head to notice any of this?

< / -pissed-off-rant- >
I really do hope for you certain individuals will change for the BETTER.

If you keep on telling yourself that you CANNOT change, all you are doing is asking for that.
Don't tell yourself that you CAN'T do it, tell yourself that you CAN.
Stop asking for yourself to fail. Because when you do, you WILL fail.
You don't see the successful and happy people telling of their success stories of how they thought that "Oh, I will never make it. I am going to fail in everything I do."

No, they didn't think of that.

They thought TOLD THEMSELVES and BELIEVED that they WILL DO BETTER and they WILL SUCCEED in whatever they are trying to accomplish.

So please, stop telling yourself you are going to fail.
How would YOU know if you never took the shot and tried?

I used to be like that, I am going to fail fail fail, I am going to be rejected and hated and ridiculed for asking questions, help, and etc.

But guess what? I grew up and got over it. I am not afraid to ask questions anymore.
Yes I know. It was ridiculous. =___= I was afraid of asking people questions or asking for help.

But of course as you all know, things AREN'T GOING TO BE JUST AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
Of course you are going to face hardships and obstacles in your life, you SHOULDN'T let that stop you and discourage you.

You have to STRIVE ON AND FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU WANT.

Not give up when you come by one of the most little of all obstacles.

This should sound familiar to a certain individual I have talked to.

Again, I really do hope for you certain individuals will change for the BETTER.

--

I have the utmost respect and admiration towards all of the positive influences in my life.

Thank you so very much, I owe it to you all for my life being so much more wonderful and enjoyable.

~DT

0 comments: