Friday, August 8, 2008

MAI PRECIOUZZ ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA!!!1!!!!eleven1!!!!one!!

Oh my goodness,

I was going to go and consult upon my favorite interw3bz encyclopedia by the name of
"The Encyclopedia Dramatica" on the subject of "888" but, NO!!! MY MOST FAVORITE WEBSITE IS ABOUT TO BE SHUT DOWN. On their website it states:

"ENCYCLOPEDIA DRAMATICA IS ABOUT TO SHUT DOWN FOREVER."
"Encyclopedia Dramatica is being attacked, has lost ads and has no money."

If the encyclopedia dramatica was about to shut down anyway... Why would they need money?
Unless of course they mean they WILL shut down without the money.
Or do they mean, they are going to shut down fo sho, and they're just trying to get people to give them money just because.

Either way, I would've donated. The Encyclopedia Dramatica had done me good.
Served me in my times of ultimate boredom. I once had 99 tabs of articles from the ED on my browser. My browser got omega laggy and I had to close them all. TT~~TT

NOOOOooo00000!!
I MUST FILL MY BRAIN WITH MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WORLD AND EVERYTHING IN THE COMICAL AND SATIRICAL SENSE!!!!!

I am sad. If only I had a credit card to donate $10.

~DT

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad too!
I WANT MOAR ED DX