Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Different Interpretations,

I know everyone has different interpretations of everything.
But seriously, I am listening to this one song and practically no one seems to be interpreting it the way I am. I think everyone is so fixed onto the chorus that they are forgetting the rest of the pieces of the song.

Most people interpret the song as, wishful, obsession, happy, joyful, loving. I also thought of this song in this way, until I started to put more attention and observation into it today.

After a bit of listening to this song today the message I am getting from the song is, sadness, betrayal, disappointment, and frustration.

It makes me sad to the point of tearing up a bit.
But I'm getting over it, because I have probably played this song so much I'm growing numb to it. It's starting to get a bit annoying.

The huge con of being extremely sensitive emotionally, is having to feel for someone.
You don't ever ask to know how they feel, it just automatically clicks without instruction and you could feel it. Even feeling for someone of fiction. I don't mind feeling their happiness but sadness. Goodness, it's a terrible terrible feeling.

I Am Legend Spoiler Warning:

For example, in the movie "I am Legend" I was crying uncontrollably when Robert Neville's dog, Sam died. Everyone thought I cried because it was a dog that died. I didn't really feel like explaining why I cried because it would much too bothersome to do so. No one would really understand me and I cannot speak properly when I try to voice out my explanations. It usually comes out quick, full of stutters and nonsensical. I don't really make sense when I try to explain aloud and plus I don't think anyone would even want to hear my explanations anyway. So I just said, "Because the dog died."

Now to go into depth with myself.

Sam, the dog of Robert Neville, died while trying to protect her friend Robert, from the infected dogs. She got bitten and infected and Neville had to put her "down".

What's there to cry about you ask? It's just another cliche death, a faithful friend sacrificing them self in order to save their friend. Yadayadayada seen it all before, seen it all the time. In the movies that is.

Well, I cried because Sam was Robert's one and only companion who stuck with him all throughout the years where the whole place was extinct and vacant of humans. It's kind of hard to explain it. You have to watch it and get down the story, to really understand. Me crying uncontrollable was because I could understand his feeling. Putting myself into his shoes.

How would you feel if you had to kill your one and only most faithful companion? Literally, the only person left in your life? The one "person" to keep you company and keep you sane throughout the most hardest times of your life. The "person" who risked their life into saving yours?

Do you know how hard it would be to put that one person down?
The "person" is going to die in misery and soon afterwards anyways.
It is better to save them from the coming immense pains and miseries they would experience and put them down. You do not have any other options.

How would you feel afterwards? You're going to be lonely afterwards.
Because you literally, cannot live without this person.
No one else you for you to love.
No one else for you to talk to.
No one else for you to care of.
No one else to care for you.
No one else to keep you company.

No one else. Period.

You are going to be lonely for the rest of your life.
Everyone and everything is lost.
Literally and when I mean literally, I mean it.
EVERY. THING. IS. GONE.

IT IS LIKE LIVING ON A PURELY DESOLATE, ISOLATED, INVISIBLE, UNKNOWN AND BARREN DESERT ISLAND.

No signs of life anywhere, whatsoever.
Since the island is invisible and unknown, there is also no hope of ever being found and saved.
Well actually, a .01% possibility of ever being found.

Sad isn't it?

That's how it was for Robert Neville.
But, he still had hope.
Although it was slowly depleting away, he still had hope.

I would've understand if he become suicidal from all of that but he didn't.
I find that amazing, even if he is of only fiction.
But, I am sure there would be someone in this world like that.

Which brings me, what really ticks me off are people who take life for granted.
People who could talk of death and dying in such a nonchalant manner.

Suicide, is not the answer.
Suicide is a shortcut.
A damned easy way out of your little problems.

But then again, I guess I could find one positive thing out of suicidal people.

They are removing idiotic, ignorant, and moronic people like themselves out of the gene pool.

We do not need people like that in this world.

Suicide is for the people who are too irrational and lazy to look hard enough for another answer.
So they lean towards the easy way. The shortcut!
Everyone loves shortcuts and having things made easy for them!

"Oh! I can't find my way out this.
*Only been search for an hour*
So I am just going to kill myself. Yay!"

There's always another answer.
You just have to look hard enough.
If you can't find it.
Look EVEN HARDER.
No matter what.

"Never choose a permanent solution to a temporary problem."

You've got to trust me, it's temporary.
Always. I promise you.

If not, you can come over and slap me as much as you'd like.

If any of you people who are reading this, ever need anything, you could always talk to me.

I will be that one person you can always turn to in your time of need.
I'll be here to listen and I mean it, I promise!

~DT

Edit: It is not that I HATE suicidal people.
I just do not agree with how they think of suicide being their only option. Yes, it's hard but not impossible to find another solution. Summon up that last bit of energy and strive for another answer!

But then again, it's your life.
It's your choice. It's all you.
Please make the best of it.

And have a very nice day!

0 comments: