Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cannot sleep..

I really shouldn't be up right now and if my mother barges into my room
and sees me still awake I am going to be into trouble. Sigh...

I have been thinking about a lot of things in the last hour. How can one
small inferior little sentence, make me ponder about so many things?

Am I being tested or something?
I am not worried about anything.
But it irks me, very much.
She is right, I can totally see it from her stand point. Although what
she did was absolutely wrong and dispicable.
Aish...I told myself to never ever...

Only Human. Only Human.
Selfish Humans. Greedy Humans.
But it's because they are Human.
It's considered normal, here.
That must make it okay, right?
No.

I will not accept something even if it is stamped and labeled "normal".
If I don't agree with it, I don't agree with it. I do not need any stamp
of approval of what I should be thinking or what I should not be
thinking.

I wish there were more people that would be able to understand this and
be just a bit more considerate and not so ignorant and arrogant.

I am really not too fond of arrogance.
Underestimating and judging too quickly.

I used to be like that and I have learned so much from it.

Everyone should really be more cautious.
A lot more cautious.
You must be careful with yourselves.

I will only be secretly laughing at you since I have already warned you.
But at the same time, I will sympathize and pity you.

From toddlers to children to adolescents to adults to elders.

Sigh... Welcome to the NHK is really getting to me. About all of these
"inbo" or what we would say in english "conspiracies".

Cannot sleep... I will probably wake up really early tomarrow. I'll wash
up and take a nice refreshing shower once I wake up, eat breakfast, read
for an hour or two, wait for my mother to wake up so I can go grocery
shopping. I am going to try and make some food. I was inspired a long
awhile ago after seeing this type food in this drama I was watching.
Then I learned from ShiiPan about "omuraisu" I didn't know what she was
talking about first but then it ticked! It's that cute little omellette
food that Night made in Zettai Kareshii!! I was like wow~

And now all of a sudden I am having a huge craving for it. But I cannot
make it since it is already 1AM! And I have no chicken.... And it is
also not so good to eat so late at night.

Sigh.. I have to wait 6 more hours! If I am actually going to wake up at
that early. I really should get atleast 7 hours of sleep and 8 hours
max. I heard it is unhealthy to sleep less or more of 7 or 8 hours. I do
not want to become an overweight child. That is OUT OF THE QUESTION.

Which reminds me... I have an urge to really want to watch "The Great
Mouse Detective" again... Or atleast I think it was called by that
title. Well, it is a Disney movie about a mouse detective. I am pretty
sure it is based off of "Sherlock Holmes". But yes, yay for furry little
animal adventures!

Gosh, my stomach is growling on me. *rubrub* Please be quiet now. I will
feed you in 6 hours or so my precious!

Don't worry (insert real name here) you are going to go through
everything with success! *smiles*

~DT

0 comments: