Monday, August 25, 2008

I'm disappointed,

Really, really disappointed.

*Warning: Emo Post*

Dear Blog Of Mine That I Spontaneously and Obsessively Write Everything That is on My Mind,

As I was taking a shower about an hour ago I thought to myself,
I think it's that time of year again.
The time where everyone just kind of distances themselves away from me or I start distancing myself away from them. Except this time, I think people are distancing themselves away from me...

And whats really different this time, is that I actually care.

Last year around this time, I was pissed off at the world, all the way up 'till about middle March when I met Alex. I got a lot better from then on.

But now, I am sad again.
I think I am getting redundant and boring.
(It's like how Cherry had that feeling a few days ago, I think.)
Except I think mine is much worse.

Sigh... I wish I wasn't so boring.
I don't want to become a lonely and boring person.

I do not like this distancing thing.
I do not like having to wonder if these certain peoples are starting to lose interest in me.
I do not like having the feeling that certain peoples are starting to lose interest in me.
It really saddens me and puts me down.

What the hell am I doing wrong?
The only thing I could think of, is being the boring self I am.
Maybe I am a killjoy.
But then again, I am only caring about their safety.
So I can't really help myself.

I hope things will get better.

I think I'm losing you.
And I do not know what to do about it.

Or am I over thinking?

Either way, it isn't a nice feeling at all.

Breathe In : Frou Frou

"This isn't happening, stop this now. And where was I? I have to be somewhere. Now where did I put it? And I'm high enough from all the waiting, To ride a wave on your inhaling. And I'm high enough from all the waiting, To ride a wave on your inhaling. 'Cause I love you no? Can't help but love you, you know."

~DT

1 comments:

º∆ said...

YOU ARE NOT BORING! WHAT THE #@$#@# ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! YOU'RE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF THAT B***** WORD! YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND ENERGETIC! AND AND! EVEN WHEN WE HAVE THOSE SILENT MOMENTS I DON'T EVEN FEEL AWKWARD! NOT AT ALL! IT'S JUST LIKE TIME TO RELAX FROM ALL THE LAUGHING AND GIBBERISH WE SPEAK/DO! YAY! GO TAMMIE! YOU ARE LOVED BY THE WORLD! EVEN THE DUST BUNNIES UNDER THIS DESK! I ASKED THEM!!! DUST BUNNIES: "TAMMIE IS SO COOL. I WISH WE HAD NAILS LIKE HER!!!"