Saturday, August 30, 2008

Knock Knock,

A heard a few knocks on my door.

I was like wow, people around my house actually knock before going into my room now?!

"..............huh??"
"*someone saying something*"
"*cannot hear*......HUH??"
"*someone saying something* *opens door*"
"*thinks: oh, it's her.*"

So she comes in and then she looks at me.
She apologizes to me.

It was a very sincere apology.
She was on the verge of tears.

She told me to forgive her and not hate her anymore.

I guess after all of these years.
I'll forgive her.
She's not such of a bad woman, I guess.

The only thing I said was, "okay."

When I forgive someone, that doesn't mean I'll open up.
And be all WHEE WOOO WAHHH *talkative*.

It means I will let go of my hatreds and grudges towards them.

I guess, I will forgive almost anything.
As long as their apology is sincere and genuine.

I can see through people.
So don't give me any of your fake and dishonest apologies.
It will only be embarrassing for you, once I reject it.

~DT

0 comments: