Sunday, August 17, 2008

家庭教師ヒットマンReborn,


Chilbia recommended me to watch the anime "家庭教師ヒットマンReborn" a long while ago.
I finally got around to downloading episodes 1-65 a couple of days ago.

I bought the Japanese version of the manga a year ago, to read so I can improve my reading and kanji. I only read 6 pages and gave up because it was too complicated. I thought it would be less complicated since like seriously, LOOK AT THE COVER. I thought it was a children's book! Seriously people, never judge a book by it's covers.

Well anyway, a few months passed by and then Silvia told me about Reborn! I was like hrmm.. the name sounds familiar.... *looks up* OH WOAH. I have the manga for that wtf. I thought it was an obscure title that know one would know about because I just randomly picked it out over at sanseido. I didn't know there was an anime based off of it. O_O;;

But yep! From all the hype I got from Chilbia about Reborn I downloaded it and just now I finished episode 1.

I thought it looked kind of childish and stupid at first but it was pretty funny and had some good points to it. Points that most people would just kind of ignore and not soak in and continue watching on.

The only thing I don't really like about this anime would be the voice actors. I have this thing for the voice acting in animes. I don't usually continue watching animes if they have voices that do not suit my preferences, but I will endure it for this one because it seems pretty interesting.

Maybe if I continue watching this my strong loser complex will decrease!

I wish I had a hitman tutor to boost up my self esteem, ego, and fighting skills.

But yes, this story really does respark my "Mafia Interests" back from last year.

Thank you Chilbia for encouraging me to watch this anime! ^__^

~DT

0 comments: