Sunday, August 24, 2008

Failed tanning days,

Don't you just hate it when things don't go your way at times?
Well, life is always like that, things won't ALWAYS go your way.
But you can always make the best of it.

So today Olivia and I had made plans to finally hang out after more than 1 year of not seeing each other. Olivia wanted to go tanning her legs because they were pale, so we went to the beach. We were dropped off by Olivia's dad, kind of far off from the beach because we didn't want to get him stuck into the busy traffic downwards. I think the street was called Beach Blvd.

So we walked and walked which seemed as what Olivia said "Infinity" we were going to hide in the shade of the pier but it was so crowded with volleyball players! So we walked passed the pier and more and more and more. Trying to look for an empty spot. It was horrible because there were so much PEOPLE! And we both find it very weird to like take a spot next to some strangers. Like SRSLY. So we wandered and decided to just lie in teh middle of like nowhere between these two FARRR apart trashcans scattered along the sand.

We layed on our back for about an hour and flipped over to our fronts. Turns out. We didn't get tan AT ALL. Olivia got sunburnt on our legs. HORRIBLE! Aloe those legs Olivia! USE THE ALOE!!! So yeah, in the beginning we had bikini problems. LOL. Horrible. IT WAS SO HILARIOUS THOUGH!! OLIVIA WAS LIKE A TRAPPED SEAL IN THOSE PLASTIC CAN THINGYS!!! She tried to get out of her straps and was like stuck so I RISKED MY LIFE AND DIGNITY to help her out. LOL*being overdramatic* But yes, afterawhile I fell asleep to Olivia's coolio mellow underground rap music while Olivia was lying around fidgeting and thinking that I was dead since I had a shirt covering my face from the eBEEL sun!

It was fun! we wandered around indecisive of what to eat. We were both the kinds of peoples who always lets the other person choose. T__T;; Which made it diffficult! But then we finally decided to eat at Ruby's. We saw Olivia's look a like lover Ronnie from Super Cr3w. LOL. I embarassed by obviously looking at the person eating. WAHAHAAH. I sorry Olivia. I just had to. I am sorry if I am embarrassing you all day!

I learned that I talked very loudly on the phone. @_@;; Horrible. I HATE PEOPLE WHO TALK LOUD ON THEIR CELLPHONES. WAHHH. I must, become less LOUD! It's the influences around me, I SWEAR! These loud people... I BLAME THEM!! *shifty eyed*

-got lost while trying to find the bus stop
-(censored for Olivia's sake and privacy. I only have one thing to say "NYANYANYANYA".
-got a ride from my cousin because last bus left me in the dust (LAME)
-saw Olivia's house for the first time! I say you take me to that (insert proper noun here) next to your house some time. >__^ LOOK AT ALL THE NICE TREES AND SHADE AND (censorcensoreforoliviaprivacy)

And today's lesson would be to,

Gain a better sense of a direction .

& Also that,

Olivia is a C.C.C.C.Catcher (acronym to censor out my racial and derogative names)
Lyke srsly, BEJEEBUS.
It's dangerous to be around you!!
WHAT IF SOME PERSON TRIED TO ........... YOU!?

Wow, I blogged a lot. I guess I am in a very hyper and bloggy mood.
Like seriously hyper. I don't know what I did. I think it's the Thai Shrimps.
GAHHHH HYPE HYPE HYPE!

Anyway in other news,

Imogen Heap's vocals are truly wonderful.
Her voice live sounds exactly as her tracks.
It hasn't been dramatically and digitally rendered at all.
I was SERIOUSLY, surprised.
I was listening to her band Frou Frou's song "Let Go" live.
And wow, I was blown away by her voice.

I WISH I COULD SING LIKE THAT.
Such a mellow soothing beautiful voice...

Sigh...

"So let go,
Jump in,
Oh well whatcha waiting for?
It's alright,
'Cause there is beauty in the break down
So let go (so let go),
Just get in,
It's so amazing here,
It's alright,
'Cause there is beauty in the breakdown."

P.S:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST MOTHER OF MINE!
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOREVER AND EVER!
I thank you so much for taking good care of me and raising me into the good person I am.
Thank you for always being able to put up with me and my bullshit and rude and obnoxious ways at times. I am sorry for the times I am really rude to you. I don't mean to do it in person. I just cannot control myself at times.

But yes, don't worry mẹ I WILL TAKE EXTRA GOOD CARE OF YOU AND DADDY WHEN I GROW UP AS THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON I AM AND WILL BECOME! ^___^

~DT

0 comments: