Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Weird Reading...?

I was reading "Breaking Dawn" this morning, since that's the only time I would get to read my book before it gets loud and noisy and distractions come up. While I was reading, I stumbled upon to the most funniest scene, but then again I have an eccentric and peculiar humor that no one really gets.... Anyway! I could not stop laughing for awhile. I had a few chuckles here and there while reading this book.

I love that feeling. The feeling you get when you laugh out loud. Yeah?

Anyway, while I was in the midst of my laughing fit I remembered something that happened back in 8th grade.

And so, I was in my first period class, Algebra with Mrs. Durbin!
I don't usually pay attention in class because Algebra was pretty easy. (I learned most of the stuff back when I attended Kumon a couple years back. KUMONFTW.) Well actually, now that I think about it... I don't really pay attention in class even if I didn't know the material. Thus, me having to fail Geometry my Freshman year. (T___T); But it's not my fault for having a teacher who was so boring and oblivious to my mid-class slumbers. (I was sitting two seats from the front where he would lecture about shapes and proofs and theorems and all that geometry tidbits that I really don't need to learn about, to live on with life)

Anyway this is not a rant about how lame Geometry was my freshman year.

Back to 8th grade Algebra! It was during the middle of the period, I was sitting and inconspicuously reading the thick book by the name of "The Da Vinci Code" as I stumbled upon to a comical part in the book. I started to laugh. And the person sitting next to me noticed me laughing. Mmkay, now that I think about it, it was probably a weird and creepy scene to be looking at.

Imagine this:

A girl sitting and quietly reading while everyone else was socializing and causing havoc.
Then all of a sudden you hear the girl chuckle a few times while staring at the book.

If I was that person watching this, I would think it would be kinda creepy....
It's kind of like talking TO IMAGINARY FRIENDS.
FREAKING WTFLOLZ.

Ey guise, reading is SERIOUS BUSINESS. *stares*

Well anyway, the person sitting on the desk next to mine was all:

Person: .....o_o.....did you just laugh at the book?
Me: O_O *looks over* Ummm.. What?! It was a funny part.
Person: WHO LAUGHS AT BOOKS?!
Me: >__> Obviously I DO! Now let me read!! TT__TT
Person: HAHAHAHA (insert real name here) IS CRAZY BECAUSE SHE IS LAUGHING AT BOOKS!!!
Me: WHATEVER!!! STOPP ITTTT!!! IT WAS FUNNY!! YOU WANT TO READ IT TOO!? It was the part where the butler was outback taking the --
Person: Uh huh.. uh huhh... Sureeeeeeee.
Me: *stares* FOR REALS!!
Person: Mhmm..
Me: *sulks* Oh well!! *continues reading book*

Hrmm... I need to ask people if they actually laugh Enter away messageout loud or laugh mentally in their heads when they read their books.....

Now to think about it, my sister probably thinks I am a freak after hearing my laughter from her room. But then again, maybe she's used to it by now. She IS my little sister. I think that she's more peculiar than me. I swear! >_> <_< Actually I think both of my sisters have weird humor. I am not sure where we got it from, definately not my mother, maybe my father. Maybe not. Maybe...... I have no idea. But I find some things that people find absolutely hilarious, stupid and vulgar. =_=;;

But then again ,I guess it is all just preferences.

Very, Different, Preferences.

YAH!

~DT

0 comments: