Tuesday, August 26, 2008

SDRIUEXMSW,

*Warning: Creepy Hate Post*

I get over almost everything with lots of ease.

But seriously, there is this ONE BITCH who REALLY REALLY PISSES ME OFF.
AND I CANNOT GET OVER IT.
I hate her and I try to be EVERY SINGLE THING SHE IS NOT.
I CANNOT STAND BEING SOMETHING SHE IS.
I DO NOT WANT TO BE IN ANYWAY ASSOCIATED OR CLASSIFIED OR GROUPED WITH A PERSON LIKE HER. NEVER EVER EVER.

If she likes something I will automatically hate it.
If she does something and I happen to do the same thing I would QUIT it ASAP.
If she is something, I will be the EXACT OPPOSITE OF THAT SOMETHING.

So basically her EXACT OPPOSITE. Well our personalities are DEFINITELY the exact opposite so I don't have to change anything about my personality.

Please, shave off all my hair if I am ever like her or become someone like her.
That is how much I hate her. And if you people really knew me.
My hair = One of the most important things to me.

YOU SEE?!?! YOU SEEE IT!!!?!?!?!!?!?

This is how much I abhor, abominate, anathematize, condemn, despise, detest, dislike, hate and loathe her.
(Yes, I hate her that much to take the time look up the synonyms to the word "hate".)

I CANNOT STAND IT. I CANNOT STAND IT. I SERIOUSLY CANNOT STAND IT.

I have never ever in my WHOLE GRRR DARNED LIFE HATED SOMEONE WITH SUCH PASSION AND OBSESSION.

*refrains self from rampaging my post with 342472389432748932 curse words*

I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU.

I absolutely DESPISE AND ARE DISGUSTED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!

I hope KARMA BITES YOU IN THE ASS SO HARD.

SO SO SO SO HARD.

LIKE THE SONG IN THAT ONE JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SONG.

What Goes Around...Comes Around - Justin Timberlake

"You spend your nights alone
And he never comes home
And every time you call him
All you get's a busy tone
I heard you found out
That he's doing to you
What you did to me
Ain't that the way it goes

When you cheated girl
My heart bleeded girl
So it goes without saying that you left me feeling hurt
Just a classic case
A scenario
Tale as old as time
Girl you got what you deserved

And now you want somebody
To cure the lonely nights
You wish you had somebody
That could come and make it right

But girl I ain't somebody with a lot of sympathy
You'll see"


That's right, you'll see.

You'll see.

I'll be watching you and your future love life crumble into ruins.

LIKE THE OBSESSED HATEFUL CREEP I AM.

That's what you get for hurting a good friend of mine.

< / hate >

~DT

0 comments: