Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Picture Searching//Stumbling


As I was looking through all my picture folders, searching for a suitable profile picture for my blog. I FOUND THIS! (This was taken around the beginning of February) I am seriously wondering why there is a fox drawn onto that "steno notebook" and I am wondering WHO drew it, because seriously, I don't think I drew it. It looks to well-proportioned for my drawings. Although I WISH I WAS THE ONE WHO DREW IT. Maybe it was me.....MAYBE NOT! But that book is pretty old. MAYBE MY FATHER DREW IT! o_______o;; Because my sister's drawing style is not like that. WEIRD! I shall now scavenge for more weird pictures!


My friend's friend car that I had to photoshop.
DO YOU REMEMBER THIS OLIVE LEAF?! ^__^ Good times Good times. I remember this was during the rainy season. Fall is almost here! I am missing the rain. Everything is much prettier decorated with tiny droplets of h20.




Yes...This is what I do when I am bored in the car with a camera in my hands. I am more observant and take pictures of strange things! First I took a picture of the street sign and then I noticed that ALL of the lights were red. Then I was like wow! I want to take one of all the lights being green! It was SO HARD THOUGH! There were barely any times that had all green lights. And there was a man in his car, staring at me suspiciously because it probably looked like I was spying on someone and taking pictures of people's license plates or something. @__@;; I SWEAR I AM NOT A STALKER SPY!!


I have, but only one comment for this picture. JUSTTAKEITOFFALREADYROFLMAOLOLZSTFUSTFU!

--

I really should start bringing my camera around with me everywhere I go.
I absolutely love taking pictures of EVERYTHING! It's so nice to look back on it all.
Oh, THE MEMORIES! *snapsnapsnapsnap* PICTURE TAKING GALORE!

~DT

0 comments: