Sunday, August 17, 2008

Karma Karma Karma,

I am not sure if Karma is real or just a coincidence.
But! I am going to blame this on Karma.

I was put in this almost exact same situation before.
Except all the roles are switched.

I was such a bad friend. I wish I was more considerate.
I really do wish I could've felt how she felt before.

At least this current situation wasn't as bad as the one I was in before.

The one I was in before was to the point where everything was of a misunderstanding and friendships were breaking apart.

One friendship DID break apart. But I could care less.
Untrustworthy person.

The only thing different about this time was the way we all met.
Different circumstances and chronological order.

I hate, abhor, despise, disappoint myself for having to make my closest friend feel this.
Why was I such an inconsiderate bitch?!
I DESPISE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF.

At least I have learned my lesson and changed.

Never in my life will I ever do such a thing ever again.
No more causing them to worry and have such insecurities.

She probably had thought of things.
And they were probably all right.
She's a smart girl.

I think I should tell her.
I can't keep it away from her.

Well, I hope this situation doesn't get any worse.
Dear Buddha, I hope not.

♫ Creep - Radiohead ♫

~DT

0 comments: