Saturday, August 30, 2008

Do you know why I blog a lot?,

I sat here on my desk thinking and pondering while reading and browsing hundreds of demotivational posters.

And it finally hit me.

I blog, because no one listens to me.

No one really has the same kind of interests as me or understands what I am saying.
When I talk to someone or start talking about something to someone, it usually ends up in an awkward silence, so I have to change the subject to something THEY are interested. Or they themselves, just change the subject to what THEY want to talk about.

I am pretty flexible. I am interested in everything, everybody has to say.
I'm pretty open minded or at least I would like to THINK so.

I don't want to sound selfish or anything.
But it would be really nice to have a close friend that would be able to understand me and be able listen to everything I have to say. I know when someone is listening or not.
See? This is why I don't "express" myself too often. Express my opinions and interests etc.

Well actually, Ngoc. She may not have the same interests as me but she is an exceptional listener. We never have awkward silences, only bonding silences and I can always count on her to listen to me ranting non-stop about all of the bull shit that goes on. She is maybe one of the only person to be able to calm me down when I am extremely pissed off mad or seriously cheer me up whenever my head is really down in the dirty sick scum-filled gutters. She's the only person who has ever put up with ALL of my shit.

It's been like what? 9 years or so?
That's a long time. I thank you so much for that.

We are kind of drifting apart though. But whenever we get our one on one hangouts it makes up for all the other times. I can always count on her. She would be the only person I would ever trust 100%. I haven't met anyone as loyal and trustworthy as her.
Never in my life. She's just too hard x core. A rare one.
Anyone who receives her friendship is very lucky.

We are both alike on this, we both don't trust people very easily.
It had bitten us in the ass back in the past.
And we've learned from it.
Now, knowing who really is who.
Gaining GOOD genuine friends.
The good life.

If any of you people dare betray her.
Or give her any shit.
You will most definately be hearing from me.
A lot, from me.

I love you, Bao Ngoc Nghiem.
You probably don't know it but, somewhere along the line.
You had saved me.
You've kept me sane and alive.
You don't even know how much I owe you.

There is so much more that I have to say.
I could continue on and on and on and on and on.
Like the Energizer Bunny.


Now, let's go jump off bridges for fun.

~DT

0 comments: