Friday, August 8, 2008

Guess what,

GUISE?!

I am still awake, I thought I would be sleepy after reading a book for a
while. I wanted to continue onwards after I finished the section, but
no, if I start the next section I would have to finish it also because I
this problem, where I HAVE to finish reading the chapter or section or
I'd get really irritated and bothered.

So, after finishing the section, I hop onto my bed and lay down. Then I
decided to blog again. What I love most about blogging, is all of the
memories I get once I read back on all of this.

I can't wait for later this morning! I have been anticipating on
watching the movie "The Little Rascals" (1994). It was one of my most
favorite movies as a kiddie.

My urge to watch this movie, all started yesterday afternoon, while I
was sitting on the sofa and turning up the volume of the surround sound
system which was playing a collection of classical songs. Then,
Tchaikovsky's "Flower Waltz" started to play. This is a classic. I
favored and loved this piece as a child along with "The Blue Danube
Waltz" by Wagner. But, anyway! Tchaikovsky's song reminded me of "The
Little Rascals", so I got up and went to the computer to download the
movie. Since I lost the VHS to this because my mother donated all of my
movies to the library when we moved to this house. I was kind of angry
and sad. T-T

MY PRECIOUS CHILDHOOD MOVIES!
*grabs the empty air*
NYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ~

Oh well. Once I get the money, I will buy you back but in the format of
DIGITAL VERSATILE DISCS!!! (In short D.V.D.)
*__________*

I have been having Muse's Origin of Symmetry album on shuffle&loop on my
little boombox for let's see, 4 almost 5 hours now. I absolutely adore
Muse's work. Masterpieces!

I remember back last year, where I had a mini obsession with Muse. I
would change my myspace song to a different Muse song everyday and quite
possibly twice or thrice in a day. Good times, good times.

I recently got back into listening to Muse after I saw this giant robot
sing a song by Muse about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I was like wow, WOW. I was
listening to it sing and I was like hmm... the voice.. Sounds so
familiar. Could it be?

I then googled up the lyrics and guess what? I was right, as always.
Well, most of the time. ( ;; >__>) The song was called "Feeling Good".
Yes, indeed. It has now become one of my top favorite songs.

"Feeling Good" is a cover done by Muse. Which would mean, it is
originally not from Muse. It is I would have to say a somewhat popular
cover song. Michael Bublé's version of this song is also fantastíque. I
found out that even the Pussy Cat Dolls' covered this song. I don't
really like their version though. =_=;

The song is orignally from a musical back in 1965 called "The Roar of
the Greasepaint-the Smell of the Crowd". I personally don't like how the
original song sounds. I only listened to the beginning of the song and
wow, it sounds a bit too monotone for my liking. I was disappointed
because I was expecting it to sound wonderful! I guess not.

I just realized that I could talk on and on about the subject of music.
Well actually I realized this a long time ago.I just felt the need to
state that just now.

Most of the friends I made back then were because we both shared the
same music interest! Well, thinking about it again, I actually still
make friends because of the same music interests! Hahaha!

Oh dear, I really should start to try and sleep again, it is now 5:01!
Oh dear, me.

I am going to set my alarm to 10 o' clock because I do not want to wake
up really late today.

~DT

0 comments: