Thursday, August 21, 2008

ポケットモンスター,


I made a trainer's card today because I was bored and always wanted to make one but never got around to doing so. 'Tis very interesting! Yes, I use the word interesting too much... But that's okay! I don't care. I AM A POKEMON MASTER! LOOK AT MY CUTE POCKET MONSTERS!


So apparently the platinum version is coming out this September! But I am not sure if they meant that release date for JP or EN Version. I shall check it up right now!

As I thought, that will be the release date in JP. This version looks really nice! Apparently, it's the remake for Diamond and Pearl Version. The difference would be the new mascot, GIRATINA! Also new sprites for all of the Pokemon. Slight change in storyline. More wi-fi features. Different arenas and backgrounds etc. After watching the preview and trailers for Platinum version. It looks really awesome! I haven't had the chance to play Diamond or Pearl because extremely unfortunately, I DO NOT HAVE A DS LITE. I REALLY WANT A RED ONE. But no, my mother won't let me get one because I am too old for games and I should be studying instead. PISH POSH! I need my mental stress relief, which would be playing games.

So, I guess I would have to GO FIND A JOB ALREADY and save up money for a DS Lite. Hrmm... If I worked long enough with a good amount of pay I could get the DS in about 2 weeks or less. WOOT. Then after wards I'd save up for a laptop, books, and MORE games. I really hate and find it very bothersome to keep asking my mother for money. For some reason, I am starting to really appreciate the money my mum gives me! I spend probably over ₤42/$80 a month on going out alone. Sigh.... BAD GIRL. =_=;

I NEED A JOB. I need to experience this thing called "responsibility".

Soon.

~DT

0 comments: