Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Running around the house,

So I have been running around my house looking for my camera straps.
Almost an hour of running around my house resulted in not finding my camera straps.

I looked EVERYWHERE! If it turns out to be right in front of my eyes the whole time I am going to be very mad. GOODNESS GRACIOUS. WHY?! WHY IS IT ALWAYS LIKE THAT?!?!

Doesn't it really irk you, when you spend the whole time running around looking for it to have it turn out it was right in front of your eyes?

Sigh... I guess I am going to take a walk and go buy some straps over at PLT tomorrow.
Yay for exercise! I really wish my doggie still lived with me so I can take her out to walks.
It's nice to have company when you are out strolling about!

MMK! Now I have to upload these hair reference pictures for Alex.

~DT

0 comments: