Sunday, August 17, 2008

Morning Breaks,

It's kind of funny and weird how I shut myself out from all communications with people for an hour or two in the mornings.
I need my little quiet time every morning, I guess.
Morning Breaks!

I am going to be so sad once school starts, I will no longer have my morning breaks.
It's going to be busy busy busy all day.

No more alone time.

I remembered when I was overseas with my BEST FRIEND and it was really ironic on how things actually turned out. We were suppose to have loads of fun and wonderful times together since we are going to be with each other 24/7.

Turns out I became an absolute bitch and was very moody all of the time.
I didn't want to talk to her and tried to avoid everyone but her sister.

I guess I just follow the person who wouldn't talk to me as much.
Do I have some kind of ridiculous disorder or something?

So, we ended up being mad at each other for most of the time on the trip. And it was all my fault really.
But we also had our really good moments together.

I guess I was more used to being alone and quiet by myself 24/7 back at home.
And I wasn't used to being accompanied on a bases of 24/7 for weeks on end.

I hope I'm still not like that.

I really do enjoy company!

~DT

0 comments: