Friday, August 29, 2008

So much to rant about,

so little time.

I have curfew time at 23:00.

LAME!

Well basically, I have been expressing myself a lot more now.
A friend of mine called me a jerk.

That is EXACTLY why I didn't want to show how I really felt or what I really wanted to say before.

But now I have tasted the fruit of EXPRESSING YOURSELF and I love it.

Call me a jerk all you want. But it feels so good.

I hate having to bottle EVERYthing up. I still keep things to myself because.....
I prefer to keep it to myself.
I don't feel like expressing certain things....
It wouldn't come out so good... BUT! Yes.

I have noticed that I am a MUCH HAPPIER person nowadays for some reason.
Like very VERY HAPPY. It feels so GOOD. I feel like I can accomplish almost ANYTHING.

I've definately gained a lot more self-confidence. And boy does it feel good.
But one thing, I shall rant about the subject of OVERLY confident people.
There is a limit to it. But yes. I will keep that for tomorrow or something.

But yes, I AM SO GOSH DARN HAPPY NOW. It's a good feeling.
A very very nice feeling. A very NICE NICE FEELING.

It's almost a feeling of pure bliss.

--

I also took SO MANY pictures today. I bonded with my little sister too.
Times like these makes me feel good.
Because I can tell her everything and she wouldn't spare me and give me bullshit.
I feel that we are both alike in certain areas of personalities.
I guess it can be good or just neutral. I don't mind.
But it's good when we bond. I like it, she can be like my OTHER close friend.
It's much better than being like evil enemies that hate each other.

So it's all good, I will post up my pictures from today tomorrow since my computer curfew time is coming to a close in about 2 minutes. Horrible computer timer. Horrible.

But then it keeps me away from staying up so LATE/EARLY at night.

So I don't have to get horrible bags under my eyes and break out a lot.

YEP YEP! ^___^

PEACE!!

~DT

0 comments: