Thursday, August 21, 2008

This DumDum went CumCum!,

Ughhh! Tammie! Why are you making me write "cool" things about you! When you obviously know that it's impossible! And if I can't come up with anything, you will punch my future baby! ): You and your stupid blackmail, TOTALLY UNCOOL. You don't DESERVE to use the "B)" smiley! Because its cool, unlike YOU! Maybe I should stop hanging around you, because you are killing my mo-jo. I'm like the fire, and you are the UNCOOL extinguisher extinguishing my coolness. You're cramping my style hoe! OMG. Is it getting hot in here or what?!! Oh, sorry. It's just me ;D

Just kidding Tammie! I love you even if you look like Bac My (Quang's manly mother) . Wait, second thoughts...... HAHAH Just playing! Okay, you are bothering me over AIM, or should i say MEEBO, right now. So I'm taking FOREVER! to finish this blog ): Well yeah. Let's see. What is a "Sheeshakabob"?! Thats like total gibberish! Lyke OmG B3t5y! TOTALLY UNCOOL! But apparently you say the more random shit you put in your words, the more COOLER it sounds. I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news hunny, but it's totally lozzerrific.

HAhaHAHAH We are talking on AIM right now and its the funniest conversation EVER! But the sad part is that...... I EXITED OUT MOST OF THE CONVO )': Life sucks Jesus's holy dick. 8/21-22/08 If you would like review what we where chit-chatting about. Please go to your AIM conversation saver and click "iTS NGOPPiES". Enjoy. Teehee! I would totally make a great phone operator! A COOL one TOO!

<----- Remember this picture. HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO! I got it right after I read the words, "A Dirty Mind". And I thought YOU had a dirty mind! But I guessed this "test" proved me wrong! O: I couldn't believe when you didn't see the subliminal message! I thought you were playing innocent or dumb or something! It's too good to be true! You were all like, I see a hotdog with ketchup. I don't see what's wrong with it!! But i was like look further away and you might see it! UNZOOM, UNZOOM! But you STILL didn't get it! And then, i told you to focus on the ketchup. And what it's supposed to resemble. You were all like, it's ketchup, pouring, onto a hotdog. LIKE WTFREAK?! I SAID ITS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE SOMETHING ELSE! But I guess regular ketchup is verrry different from pouring ketchup. ): and then I gave it to you. THE KETCHUP RESEMBLES A TONGUE! And you said, "What?! A tongue licking a hotdog?! I don't see anything wrong with that!" Then I suggested a visual way to look at it.
"Ketchup = Tongue & Hotdog = 8==============D"
But you thought the "8==================================================D"
WAS A SMILEY! You were like "Aw! It looks like the cutest smiley face ever! and blahblahblah!" So on and so forth. But I had to end your delusion before you hurted yourself. And told you that "8==============D" means "DICK". YOUR RESPONSE WAS PRICELESS!! <3 HAhAHAH

That was totally, beyond uncool. But I still love you! You crazy little hipster! *sigh* You weird Vietnamese fob that has issues with me spelling my Vietnamese words wrong! You make me feel stupid in my own native language! YAHH TRICK YAHH! I think if Vietnamese school had a Vietnamese spelling bee, you'd be queen beeee! in my heart, even if you are a loser in the real world. But, you'll still the queen bee in my heart. But, I'm still superior than you! MWHAAHHA

NEVER MAKE FUN OF FLUFFY AGAIN!
You know the consequences ):<
rawrawrawrawrawrawrawrawrawrrr

From your BEAUTIFUL BUTTERFLY!
<3 Queen Alexandria

0 comments: