Saturday, August 16, 2008

Theme Park,

Knotts.

Alex♥, Silvia, Natalie, Angela, & Earth.

Parts
:
-Made a new friend, Angela!
-Trying to keep blank faces on the rides.
-Teasing Silvia.
-Eskimo kissing with Alex for the first time! ( @Camp Snoopy Store or Arcade (?) )
-Winning Air Hockey game vs. Earth.
-Sitting inside Jurassic park game booth with Alex and pretending to play the game.
-Receiving Alex massages. *-*
-Trying to sing the L.O.V.E song to Alex. (Failed at remembering how the "V" part went.)
-Drawing on Alex's RED AND BLACK CHECKERED VANS SLIPONS with crayons while waiting @ TGIF.
-Charades & The Telephone game during the TGIF wait.
-Messing around during dinner @ TGIF.
-Alex cutting and feeding me chicken.
-Getting a bit lost while trying to find the exit.
-First time trying Koala Style KissKiss, while waiting up front for my mother. (We shall become proffesionals at this!)
-Back and forth kissing wars where Alex would try to avoid my kisses. T-T (But I catch him anyways! So it's all good!!) <3

Today was a really fun and happy day. I didn't want it to end.

My ♥ only increases more and more, each and every time I am with you!
(oh dear, how corny! ;;>_><_<;;)

Oh, and 1 week and 3 more days till school starts.

♫ P.D.A. (We Just Don't Care) - John Legend ♫

~DT

0 comments: