Thursday, August 7, 2008

2008 SM Auditions

A huge thanks to Taylor for notifying me of the upcoming SM Auditions!

I hope to finally meet you there dear, if you are coming to the auditions this year!

Hrmm... I wonder if I am going to see that cute little Korean girl over there again. I saw in her eyes, lots of determination and some confidence but at the same time doubt. I noticed she was listening to her iPod obsessively memorizing and implanting the right tune and notes into her head. She looked really lonely and nervous so I smiled at her and wished her luck. She just looked at me timidly and didn't say anything. I was like wow, she must scared of me or something.. *sad&rejected* But before we got into the room she turns around and quickly but shyly uttering a quiet "Good Luck!". Yay! How nice. If I remember correctly, she was pretty good at singing, but I don't think she got accepted. But she was so cute and adorable I just wanted to squeesh her cheeks!!!

The music and acting industry is serious and very difficult to get into.
But then again, I am only doing this for fun! o(^-^)v

&& I am feeling extremely, extremely inspired and motivated right now.
After watching and listening to a couple covers of my favorite song, "Feeling Good".

Too bad it is too late to be practicing the piano right now...

Listening:

"Feeling Good" - Muse

Off I go to sleep, or atleast look like I am going off to sleep.
My mum keeps on popping up randomly ever 10 minutes and nagging me to get off of the computer. It is way past my curfew.

As for tomarrow, I shall practice atleast 15+ mins a day till the date of the audition.

Sigh... I was much too tired to talk to anyone today.

It will be better tomorrow!

~DT

0 comments: