Sunday, August 31, 2008

It is all in the head,

Good things and Bad things.

I was thinking about it yesterday.

Anything and everything is what we make of it.
All of it, it is in our heads.
It is all mental.

You can basically make everything seem like a good thing.
Same goes for making everything seem like a bad thing.

Therefore, that would mean you are the one and only person
who shapes everything that goes on in your life.

You can make it a good life or a bad life.

You accept things and you refuse things.
You go with things and you stop things.
You make things and you break things.
Everything is of your choice.

No need to blame anybody.

Simple as that right?
Not really?
Kind of?
Yes?

Oh baby, I am on a roll.

I am not sure if I am making any sense.

But it's OKAY!
I will revise this thought if I encounter any flaws with it in the future.
I still have an extremely long ways to go.
In this wonderful life.

I have been going by this thought for quite some time.

"Fake it till I make it."

I would like to say this really works.
Or at least for me it does.
Because like I have stated previously,
"It's all in your head."

Now everybody,

Have a great day!

And if it's not going so great, MAKE IT GREAT.
Do something about it.
Because sitting there and moping isn't of any type of progress.

~DT

0 comments: