Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Do you know what's funny?

I was dreading for school to come.
But then after today, I felt happy!
I realized that I had quite a lot of friends and aquaintances. They all
said hi and waved and stuff. It makes me so touched.

I was strangely very outgoing and friendly today. I feel like a whole
new person after this summer. A lot more outgoing that's for sure. I'd
usually be too afraid to wave and smile and greet people that I know.
It's pretty sad.

But for some reason, I'm not afraid anymore. Strange.. But it's strange
in a gooood way! YIPPEDY DOO DAH.

I'm excited for this school year.
I am going to be sure to make lots of aquaintances and friends!

No longer being scared of people!
It feels so great!!

--
Today I got to seeee my baby! Finally after 3 weeks of deprivation. He
kept on rushing me and saying how slow I was going. SO IMPATIENT BABE! I
was going as fast as I can!

And if I recall correctly....
The first thing I said was "WHATEVER!" because I didn't get to reply to
his message of "How slow can you get???" because I happened to finally
bump into
him right before I got to replying so I just said it outloud instead.
^^

Totally normal greeting.

IT'S OKIE THOUGH.

We are one of the most normalest couples everrrr! ^___^<3

~DT

0 comments: