Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Out of the tree a life just picked me a plum,

,You came along and everything started to hum
Still it's a real good bet, the best has yet to come."

Today, well technically yesterday.

Since it is 0:35!!

I find you Alex, comfy! *snugglesnuggle*

So much for taking 30 minute nap today at Ngoc's house! *stares suspiciously*

I KNEW IT. I TOLD YOU!
I HEARD FOOT STEPS!!
I wasn't paranoid and imagining things... *shifty eyed*

&& Good boy! I am so proud of you~ *hughug*

++Yes baby, you are good at massages. *_*

As you can already tell, I DO NOT FAKE IT! <3

&&++You are the first to have ever cared! <3
Which makes me love you even more!
It just keeps on increasing~

"I thought I was a fool for no one.
Oh baby, I'm a fool for you."

I Love You! *kisskiss*

~DT

0 comments: