Friday, August 15, 2008

Do you know where to buy lights?,

So like these 2 Asian girls came up to me at Barnes and Nobles and asked me if I knew were I could get "lights".

Me: *thinking: wtf...ARETHEYTALKINGABOUTLIGHTSFORASMOKE?!* Umm.... what do you mean by lights....?
Girl #1: You know, lights?
Me: Err... What kinds?
Girl #1: The ones like umm... uhh... you put around your finger!
Me: O_O ummm *does not know what the hell she is talking about* You mean... ring lights?? *doesn't even know what the heck a ring light is*
Girl #1 & #2: Yeah!!
Me: Uhhm.. I don't know where to buy those...... Sorry!
Girl #1 & #2: Oh.. uh. Mmmk! *runs off*
Me: ..............*stares*
GH: O_O Who were those girls??? Did you know them!?
Me: No.. They were like asking me where to buy lights.
GH: WTF? WHERE LIGHTS ARE?? WTF THEY'RE UP THERE!! *points*
Me: Uhh AHHAHA no not those kinds of lights. They were talking about like ring lights or something. o_o
GH: What the heck is a ring light?!
Me: iono?? A light you atttach to your fingers or something??!
Uyen: A what???? O___O What's a ring light??
Me: IONO!! I THINK THEY WERE ON CRACK OR SOMETHING @__@;;

Strange little girls.....

I still wonder what they were talking about................

~DT

0 comments: