Thursday, August 14, 2008

Eye Talk,

What really strikes me nowadays are all of the things that I have come
to realize recently.

A recent realization of mine is that I don't look into peoples eyes when
I talk to them. I find it kind of awkward. The only time I'd look into a
person's eyes while talking to them is when I am scolding someone or
when I am speaking to a stranger. Other than that, I find it hard to
look into someone eyes as I converse with them.

On the other hand, when a person is speaking to me, I have to look into
their eyes, (I don't know if this is weird or not) but because I find it
kind of rude when I don't look at them in their eyes while they talk. In
my opinion it gives off the vibe that I am not paying attention to them.
Which makes me feel very rude.

I try my best to not be rude most of the time. Unless of course I am
ticked off. Other than that I am pretty polite, in my opinion. A lot
more polite than most of the kiddies in this generation. Where'd
everyone's manners and etiquette go these days? I absolutely despise the
impolite.

Mhm! Weird stuff huh?
--
OMG. I love Alice's mumsy! She was all mimicking Kyo and his twitching.
And when he rips off his attire and places his foot on a table and
starts fidgeting his leg and arms.

Alice: BUT HE DOES IT SEXILY!!
Alice's Mother: SEXILY CÁI GÌ?!?!?
Me: HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAOMGWTFLOL.

Gosh. I wish my mum was as enthusiastic as that. Oh well! I still love
my mumsy! ^__^

~DT

1 comments:

ナナ said...

OMG, I don't look into their eyes either, unless they're talking to me or is a stranger! XD; How awkward.