Monday, August 25, 2008

The Good 'Ole Early Mornings,


What I love best is waking up early and going out to have some nice fresh air.

I don't mean the kind of waking up early where you are FORCED and PULLED out to go outside; Example: School. I mean the kind where you suddenly wake up in surprise and sleepiness but happiness, knowing that you are going to have some fun in a few minutes.

Well, today was Thu's first day of college! Sigh....I was always afraid of going to college but Thu made me glad. Now, I can't wait to go! The scedule would be more flexible to our day and we get to pick whichever classes you want, pick whatever times you want and everything. So basically, everything is your choice. No more forcing you to do things. You have to do everything by yourself. GROWING UP!

Wheee!! Little girl Tutu is going to turn 18 soon~~ HAHA! She's going to become a little pedofile soon! NO MORE BOWLCUT BOY FROM SHINEE FOR YOU!! 'Cause I'ma tell the PO-LICE ON YO ASS FO SEXUALLY HARRASSING MIN0RZ!! >__^

Anyway I woke up this morning to the sound of "Gym Class Heroes's Clothes Off". Atfirst I thought it was my alarm sounding off, but then I realized that we promised to hangout right after she got out of class at 9! So I shot up and answered the phone. My voice was very groggy and sleepy. She knew I just woke up. >__> After we talked a bit I ran into the bathroom to wash up and get ready.

She arrived at around 9:20'ish it and we went to eat bagels.
The bagels was so delicious we had half of each of our bagels so. I had half of mine and half of hers and she had half of her and half of mine. More variety I say! There was too much tomatoes in hers. TOMATO OVERLOAD! But it was still good. Yum yum yum yum. I love the bagel.....The seasoning was PERFECT! We sat outside the place and ate.

The air was light, breezy, and chill~ It was very relaxing and I was so happy. It was JUST like the movies. (Yes, I am a freaking loser that incorporates everything with movies.) Then Thu reminded me that I got all teary once because I was so moved by the scenery. T~T I swear, I don't know why but I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE thing for scenery. I really appreciate it more than I actually should? Or atleast normally should? I don't know, but scenery is everything. Most people don't take it in or really notice it.

But wow, EATING BAGELS OUTSIDE IN THE EARLY SUMMER MORNING!

I felt like, you know how those business people that have their little breakfast break/outing thingy in those movies? I am not sure how to explain it, but yes. It felt like that.

Afterwards, we went over to Thu's Starbucks. And goodness gracious, her friend Sona(sp?) made the BEST ICED Caramel Machiatto I have ever tasted. Seriously, I have to say Thu was absolutely right, her store was the BEST out of all of the Starbucks around the area. Seriously, BT's Starbucks SUCKS. REALLY SUCKS. Like the, I HATE IT AND CONTINUOSLY YELL AND RANT ABOUT HOW CRUDDY THE DRINK WAS; TYPE OF SUCKS.

Anyway, it tasted EXACTLY like Thu's Hot Caramel Machiatto but ICED. I was so amazed and happy. It's like bliss every sip. Delicious, delicious. I just have to savor it.

While I was sipping it in the car Thu told me that she added 4 shots of expresso into it.
DANG. I am going to be extra hyper today probably. >__> It's so good though.

Extra caramel with soy and shots of expresso. Iloveit.

I wish I could help Thu pay for her gas money.

K, GO GET A JOB ALREADY TAMMIE. GOSH.
STOP PROCRASTINATING.

The only thing that makes me procrastinate is the work permit. =__=;
I am too lazy to go back and forth all the way to the school to get it signed and then back to the place I am applying to and then BACK to the school to have them review it. Seriously, jeez.

SCHOOL IS HERE IN 2 MORE DAYS! I have today and tomarrow left to enjoy summer.

I SHALL NOW GO AND TAKE A NICE REFRESHING SHOWER!
Perhaps walk around today?

--
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY.
I finally figured out how to modify my folders and files in my ext. drive on a standard account.
DAMN I AM GOOD. Even Nghia couldn't figure it out and he's like computer nerd0 person. Turns out it was pretty simple you just had to change aroud the security settings on the ext. drive. MY PRECIOUS EXTERNAL DRIVE!!!

I am so darn proud of myself.

U guisez dun even NOES!!

--
After watching some of Emily's youtube videos.
I am motivated to practice my Japanese again.

Like seriously, I THINK the only reason I want to learn SO MANY DIFFERENT LANGUAGES is because it sounds so....BEAUTIFUL and the fact that I can confuse people and talk in languages that they cannot understand. It's what I do when I am around >_><_< the "mi trang" people at school. G00k P0W3R!!! It's funny how people always get frustrated because they cannot understand. And of course to make new friends and meet new people.

Language is my passion.

So in somewhat order of importance the languages I am going to be self teaching myself,

Japanese, Korean, French, Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese), Thai, German, Italian, Latin, Greek and Spanish.

Yes guys, I want to learn Greek and Latin and other dying languages.
So STFU and LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! Don't tell me it's a waste of my time learning languages that I probably won't be able to use unless I am going to be traveling the whole world.
At least I have something to do to occupy my free time instead of brainwashing myself with weird and strange bullshit things that people do when they have nothing better to do.
Like drugs and parties and everything else that is associated within that little domain.
LET ME BE THE LINGUISTIC NERD I AM. I LIKE IT. I LOVE IT.

I would spend ALL of my $$$ on buying language textbooks. I'm serious.
I actually did, I spent probably over $200 of MY OWN MONEY.
When I was like, ultra motivated 2 years ago.

&& ALEX I THINK I AM PRETTY GOOD AT ENGLISH KTHX!<3 *coughcough*
I have been speaking English for almost 12 years now! MMMMK?!

~DT

0 comments: