Friday, August 8, 2008

OH DANG, GIRLIE

Am I the pwnage?

Or am I just the pwnage?

I literally, LITERALLY woke up 1 second, RIGHT before my alarm blew up in my face and gave me a heart attack.

I am so proud of myself. *pats self on the back*

Well, I am surprisingly wide awake right now. Especially for having only 5 hours of sleep, but that is A-OKAY!! I once had only 2 hours of sleep back in my freshmen year and I was the most giddiest and most energetic that day. It was abnormal of me to not sleep in English! But then again, maybe it was the Rockstar...Oh wait, I don't think I drank Rockstar that day because I ran out. Oh well! Either way I was very awake, ironically.

& I am feeling GOOD. Feeling, oh so GOOOOOOOOD.

I hope you are feeling better today babyboo.<3

Oh! I would also like to add this,

HAPPY 888 DAY EVERYONE!!

-888 is a common term to refer to Craig Lowndes' car888
-The number used to dial up teletext subtitles on some programmes shown on European television channels

~DT

0 comments: