Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hello,

I am tying up my bangs for these next few days so my pimples will go away~ Go away pimples! You will all be gone in 2 days. You will probably be gone by tomorrow! And you won't come back because I will be taking very good care of my skin and health! *stroke stroke* Oh wait, I'm not suppose to be stroking my face, THAT WOULD INFECT IT EVEN MORE! *wash wash* You pimples will all be gone very VERY SOON.

I am just a busy busy bee these days! My teachers have been assigning lots of homework!

I am also catching up on reading "The Scarlet Letter". I need to buy the spark note book for this novel! I found out the sole reason on why I read and do not remember what I have read! It's because the article I am supposedly reading is not interesting enough to catch my attention. So I am reading every single word but my mind is off floating on something WAY DIFFERENT. I think yesterday while I was trying to read The Scarlet Letter I was thinking about nail polish and clothes.

I mean like, WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING ABOUT A SINFUL PURITAN LADY WITH HER IMPISH DEVIL LIKE CHILD THAT WAS THE PRODUCT OF HER MISGUIDED ACTIONS?!?!!

Well in other news,

I have noticed a remarkable improvement in my self confidence this school year! I haven't really noticed till Kevin and Alice pointed it out. Kevin was the first to make a comment about it. I was no longer the quiet lonely girl that sat alone in the library. YAY! Then a few days ago Alice said that I was really outgoing! And she never thought I would ever act how I act in Spanish class. +++Spanish is the most hilarious class ever, I sit in the FUNNIEST CORNER. Our corner is the loudest and the most talkative.

Oh, and today, finally from all the jerking, fighting, and pulling controversies of the bar at the side of my desk, it finally broke off. If SOME people didn't have to keep on pestering and bothering me and kicking my desk all the time it WOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN OFF. I guess it was also my fault because I kept on bending it back and forth and having the strongest urge to bend it alllll the way back. (I used to break these kinds of things while I was a kid, and no one would ever trust me with anything. MY FAMILY STILL DOESN'T TRUST ME WITH ANYTHING. Kind of. I HAVE PROVEN THEM WRONG A COUPLE OF TIMES THESE PAST FEW YEARS! >__>)

Anyway, as I twisted around on my desk and lightly tapped the bar with my elbow, it abruptly fell off. And then everyone started to laugh hysterically. LOLOLOL @__@; The end product looked like those bars carried by those cliche thieves and robbers in the movies. The ones where they carry around to crank open doors, chains, or other protective shield against these types of people.

I drew a quick sketch of the bar that I am trying to describe for you! Feel special everyone!!

Yep, well anyway continuing on about my self esteem and confidence. May I say SKY-ROCKETED?! Hecka yes. *victory dances* I'll be maddddd ultraaaa confident by the end of this year. For sure. AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO GROW FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. OKAYTHANKSYOUVERYMUCH.

I am ultra happy to the max yo. & will be staying ultra happy to the max through thick and thin and every SINGLE LITTLE OR BIG thing!! YES YES YES!!!!!!

THERE IS A POSITIVE IN EVERY SITUATION. IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT. YOU AREN'T TRYING OR LOOKING HARD ENOUGH. Or you are just too stubborn to find or believe there is one because you are too pessssssimmisticcccccccccccccc! Pessssimistsss don't go anywhere in life yo!! And that gives me the right to laugh at you, because........ 'TIS A FREE COUNTRY HECK YES!

*anothervictorydanceformoi*

Watch this successful girl thrive in society and everything she aspires to do.
WATCH ME. WATCH ME NOW. LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!
*seeking attention* Oh wait, I don't need to seek attention because people give me enough attention. *narcisstic* Oh and also, high self esteem DT = narcisstic DT. I AM GIVING MYSELF THE CREDIT I DESERVE MMK. BECAUSE I LOVE MYSELF.

You have to love yourself before you can even love anybody else.
If you don't know how to love yourself, how would you be able to learn to love somebody else?

Give all of yourselves some love. You all deserve it!

~DT

0 comments: