Monday, September 22, 2008

Network Timeout,

I am quite angered that my internet keeps on showing me the "Network
Timeout" page everytime I try to upload something or go to certain
websites like blogger etc. How annoying. I hope it will work again
tomorrow.

In other news, I am feeling great.
I have found a solution after some pondering. No more freak awkward
situations! It's all in the head.


DESTROY ANYTHING THAT OBSTRUCTS MY PATH.

Woah there, sounding kind of maniacal eh? Well, yes. I wrote a really
long post but decided not to post it. It was freaking crazy to the max.

I have also developed a theory on a certain touchy subject these past few
weeks. I will not discuss of it here since certain individuals might
find it offensive. So I will post it on somewhere private or write it
down somewhere so I won't forget. Although I probably most likely won't
forget since it's kind of huge. But yes, I find it very intriguing.

I'm watch The Matrix right now. It's interesting and weird. With their
interesting messages and all.

I see this certain message EVERYWHERE.

Interesting...

~DT

0 comments: