Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Day with Alex,

We ate Pho and walked half way home until Alex started to complain and
wanted to take the ride my mumsy offered us. (Weeeee neeeeeded the
excerciseee babbbbbbbeeee) So we stopped in front of T. Express and I
tried looking into the window to see if i would know anybody in there.
But Alex pulled me away from the window because he said I looked like a
freak. T_T;; It's all good though. Right? Right.

Trinity and Chi Uyen were sleeping downstairs so we got to go upstairs
to watch a movie. Alex was the first boy to go upstairs. ZOMG. Alex saw
my room and it was all messy at the time since 3 people were sleeping on
my bed last night. Trinity, Chi Uyen, & I. What a messy room, how
EMBARRASSING!

The movie rental place didn't have Harold & Maude or The Princess Bride.
We watched "So Close" instead. A "sexy" asian assasin/spy movie.

My mum let us sit in a room alone together which is either acting all
fishy and had secret cameras installed in the green room upstairs where
we were or she trusts me now! HURRRRAH! I'm hoping it being the second
reason.

The movie ended and I followed Alex everywhere being a stalkerazzi and
camcording Alex's every move and action. *stalk stalk* Must videocamera
MORE MEMORIES TOGETHER! *brings camera everywhere* Today was not the
last day you will be seeing it! ^__^

We then watched the Simpsons, King of the Hill & American Dad
afterwards. We played with my little niecey Trinity! Trinity calls Alex
"Uncle"! I THOUGHT THAT WAS SO ADORABLE. *-*

Trinity is in love with Alex. *cry* MYLOVERKTHX. *tugtugAlex*

Daddy, Chi Uyen, Trinity, Alex, & I ate at Mirada for dinner. I made
Alex take a picture of us with his new sidekick. MYSPACELOL! We turned
out looking like an ultra chinky couple. But it's okay. Right? Right.

Oh! I also realized that my joking tone sounds like a serious tone. No
wonder I get these often occuring awkward silences with people.... >_>
Oh well! Atleast now Alex knows of it~ ^^

The day ended splendidly! I feel that each and everytime we spend with
each other we get a lot closer! It makes me so very happy.

We will have more days like this! Actually make that, all days we're
together it would be like this! *happy*

ALEX HUBBY: Everyday we spend like this together
ALEX HUBBY: makes me feel like I've made a huge jump with you.

*__* Now, that's sexy.

I also was supposed to tell you "why" today but I forgot to at the end
of the day. But don't worry! I will tell you first thing in the
morning.

I Love You!

~DT

0 comments: