Sunday, September 7, 2008

Smiling,

Random smiles from strangers always lifts up my mood and makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. This post is inspired by this post "The Art of Smiling".

I have always had the urge to post about smiling, but I never got around to it because I kept on putting it off. I think it was inspired by a random lady that smiled at me. It made my not so good day, good! It's a nice little gift you can give to anybody. And plus, good vibes and moods are contagious!

After reading this article, it really does motivate me to smile at everybody more often.

Oh! And I quote that was quoted in that article.

It's absolutely true.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word,
a listening ear, and honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring,
all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
– Leo F. Buscaglia



Smile often now, everyone! o(^___^)o

~DT

0 comments: