Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Fix,


I got these yesterday.
I was so happy!

A Drifblim Pokemon cellphone strap & Oral Fixation Mints.

OF Mints are sexy to the max.
Just look at their SEXY & SLEEK Design & Logo.
I bought "ANTIOXMINTS" & "7 DEADLY CINNAMON".
Delicious and it doesn't have sugar OR artificial sugar in them.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE BABIES.
I was spazzing to the extreme when I saw them. Lykesrsly.
Beautiful. I foresee a popular future for these minty babies.



Oh and also, I finally got around to paint my nails this afternoon.
Pink nails on both hands and black stripes on my left hand.
I am thinking of painting white stripes on my right hand.
Now to find my white nail polish...


Oh and also! I got this bracelet made by Thu~ It's so pretty!

I would take things made with thought by the ones I love instead of any expensive designer label item any freaking day.

It really is the thought that counts. Genuine thoughts.
I'd rather not receive expensive designer materialistic things from people.
Except from maybe my parents. Since I don't have a flowing income.
All my $$$ comes from my parents! >_> <_<

I NEED TO TURN IN MY JOB APPLICATION SOON. DARN IT.

~DT

1 comments:

ナナ said...

I SAW THOSE MINTS AT FAMIMA. @_@