Friday, September 12, 2008

Singing Voices,

I have realized that after watching a couple videos of people singing in Polish and French, I realized that I have an attraction towards soft high but still powerful singing voices.
I WISH I COULD SING LIKE THAT!! It is absolutely amazing!!

Like this Polish cover of "Once Upon Another Dream".



Her voice is so beautiful, calm, and ELEGANT. It kind of touches me.
I don't know how to explain it. The voice hrmm.. "moves" me I guess?

I want to sing like that............ LIKE A LOT.

Also, Jasmine's and Aladdin's voice in the Francais version of Aladdin is AMAZING.
Iago's voice is just plain annoying. I want to PUNCH IT IN THE FACE!
Gosh the French language sounds so beautiful. It makes me melt!



I reviewed my singing today and wow. =__=
I really need to practice.
I SHALL TAKE VOCAL LESSONS.
Or something of the sort.

But I think it's my breathing that affects my singing.
I tend to hold my breathe while singing and I do not know if that is correct or not.
But it doesn't sound so good. I shall PRACTICE AND IMPROVE!!

Very soon.

~DT

0 comments: