Saturday, September 27, 2008

Steffi's Birthday,

I had such a great day today. I haven't hung out with my chicas in such
an extremely long time. It's crazy. Like seriously, I haven't hungout
with them since probably like July or beginning of August or something.
I was losing my touch to them. I DON'T WANT TO BE REPLACED. GrawrRawr...
But yeah, it felt so great to finally get to hang out with them and
doing the most craziest things.

I also made 4 new friends! Jackie and Hannah, Hannah, and Arrow! Yayy~

We ate at Maggiano's. Then we went back to Steffi's house to hangout and
think of something to do. We had this talk with Arrow's mum and Steffi's
mum. And wow, parents and older people really underestimate the youth.
They think Steffi is "not so smart" but seriously, I think Steffi is
really smart, street smart. Being academically smart isn't everything, I
mean sure it's good but it's not like if you arnt excelling academically
doesn't mean you wouldn't succeed in life. But then, that only attains
to certain people. Some people really ARE stupid. But Steffi isn't. I
see something in her. ^^
Then Cherry thought of playing basketball. We then played basketball.
Our team which consisted of Me, Manami, Jackie, Hannah, and Arrow. The
other team was Steffi, Ngoc, Cherry, Christina, and Hannah.

And I didn't know we had it in us but WOOOOOT OUR TEAM WON! Thanks to
Arrow. Freaking future Player Heartbreaker Atletic Genius. I swear, he's
going to be a successful kiddo. FREAKING AND HE'S ONLY 6 YEARS OLD! A
little prodigy I say.

Score = 18 vs 8

18 being us of course. WOOOOOT. TEAMWORK!!!

Manami, Jackie, & I were playing BAREFOOT on GRAVELY ASPHALT. We are
just too hardcore guys.

Afterwards Steffi poured water on Ngoc which started a whole water
fight and running around. IT WAS HILARIOUS! I got my back wet from the
hose because I was being a Benedict Arnold and helping Steffi while
everyone was gaining up on her. Welll actualllly I was NEUTRAL THE WHOLE
TIME! So I'm NOT a Benedict Arnold. HURRRAH! But yes, we alllll got wet
except HANNAH! HAHAHHA! She was safe and warm INside while screaming at
everyone to spray water at each other. ROFL! Woww, smartsmart girl.

Then we played Spoons. FUNNNNNNNNNEST GAME EVER. I was the second to
lose though because SOME PEOPLE had to PUSH ALL THE SPOOONS INTO THE
OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE TABLE. T___T I was totally on a roll though. The
last 3 people to not get tainted with a letter. In the end Cherry one. I
swear, EVERYBODY IS VICIOUS. SCREAMING LIKE MURDER AND EVERYTHING! But
it was FUNNNNNNNNN!!!

Afterwards everyone left and Ngoc, Steffi, Hannah, and I were the only
ones. They tried to karaoke to all these old songs and I wanted pull a
Van Gogh and CUT MY EARS OUT. ROFL<3 it's allll gooood though! Because
atleast we're alll having fun! In this one song I started to roll around
like a freak and tried singing to some unknown song and Steffi
surprisingly liked it. HURRAH! I have a fan.
LOLnotreallyBUTi'lljustkeeepthinkingthat. ^____^

It was a bit over 10 and I called my mumsy up to pick me up~ What an
extremely great day to refresh myself with allll the chicas!

Happppy Early Birthday Steffi!

Officially turning 1 year older in 3 more days!

~DT

0 comments: