Saturday, September 20, 2008

Connections,

I have noticed a pattern these past years.
For some strange but good reasons, I only find myself being closely associated with "high" people of the future. I don't mean "high" as in literal height but more as in a way of social position. It's really interesting really.

I could care less what people look like, I have judged a person by their looks so many times in the past and I have learned a lot from them. I do not judge a person by their looks anymore.

I may not be very observant or attentive in the aesthetic physique of people.
But I am very observant of other's actions, motives, and reactions.

I do not usually call people out on things.
I only do so when I find it very necessary. But sometimes, in times I find it very necessary, I just can't bring myself to say anything because I don't like causing awkward tensions or embarrassing the individual.

I am 98% of the time extremely sensitive towards other's feelings.
The other 2% I could care less, I am NUMB to your emotional turmoils. But then, that 2% of the time only comes out when I am extremely irked of the other individual.

So all in all, don't piss me off or else I will embarrass you with all my pent up recollected information I have gathered and observed against you.

I am not sure why I am writing of this, but I just had flashbacks of certain individuals. I absolutely hate having to keep on pondering things over and over again.

I have been criticized at how high and mighty I seem to portray myself in my posts.
Well you are absolutely correct. I do not find myself feeling inferior towards anybody, mentally wise that is. I may sound arrogant but I could careless of what you think.

If you think I sound so arrogant all you have to do is carefully navigate your mouse towards that little red square with an "X" placed nicely in the middle of it. It's called an "exit button". You can use it with much ease. You usually use that button when you no longer want to see the information that is portrayed on a certain page.

Anyway, judge me all you want. Call me an arrogant bratty bitch for all I care.
I don't need anyone's approval. The only approval I ever need is my own approval.

I don't need to prove anyone anything. Why should I be obligated to do such things? I am my own person, why would I need to PROVE anyone anything? As long as I know what is what in my head, I am fine and will live life onwards without holding such obligations.

I just find it such a bother and stress to have such unnecessary obligations. Don't you?

Well, I shall now stop with this little rant.

I have said enough. I have spoken a bit too much. ^^;

Everyone, please have a fantastic day!

~DT

0 comments: