Saturday, September 6, 2008

R-E-S-P-E-C-T,

I have been think about that while I was washing up.

I do not get enough of it.
I barely get any in the first place.

Which really ticks me off quite a bit.

I am going to open my eyes and open my mouth and voice my opinions from now on.

No more bottling things up for the sake of other people. They obviously don't care about my feelings. Why should I care about their's?

Give me the respect I deserve.

"Where'd all the good people go?"

I need some happy music.

I looked over my CD collection and wow. I listened to only depressing music. Ugh. I cannot stand depressing music now. The lyrics and music claws at my ears unmercifully.

I think I will listen to my Naruto CD. The opening and ending of the first 3 seasons, I believe.

Good and positive music.
About perseverance and being a hero.

It makes me nostalgic.
It's been like what?
4-5 years since I bought this CD?
The good 'ole days.

I don't even watch the show anymore...
I stopped 3 years ago.
I grew out of it. But I heard that the Shippuden era is really good. And that the story might be ending soon. Wow, finally, it's been going on for OVER 7 years(?).

Now I shall sing along to these songs.

~DT

0 comments: