Sunday, September 7, 2008

Academics,

I am for some really good reason that is unknown to me, extremely academically motivated this year. And it shall grow MORE AND MORE!!

(It's the mind manifestation theory thingy working, I swear!)

Thanks to Kevin for informing me about the SAT's. I should've studied for it in the summer and during my free time my sophmore year, but nooooo I was slacking off. >_> *hides* Don't kill me! But don't worry, I will study extra hard for it!

And oh, I learned about photoreading! Gimme those files for it whenever you are free yo! *O* I'm excited to learn of the ways of photoreading! I would totally ace Physics once I attain photoreading skills!

I shall work extra hard!!

OOOH! It's so exciting!!!! UWAHHH!! I CAN'T WAIT TO LOOK AT MY STRAIGHT A REPORT CARDS THIS YEAR AND NEXT YEAR AND ALL OF THESE YEARS IN COLLEGE AND THEN TOTALLY ACE IN MY FUTURE CAREERS!!!

Yes, success & success.
It's the only option for me!

*---*

*basks in the warm embrace of success*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your PhotoReading study. They definately will give a boost to your studies. Here a few videos that might be helpful: PhotoReading videos