Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Spirit,


STALLION OF THE CIMARRON.

I haven't seen this film in awhile since about 2 years ago or so?
'Tis one of my most FAVORITE MOVIES.
I was watching it this afternoon and I cried a grand amount.
It was so beautiful. Beautifully drawn, edited, and directed.

The music. IS PURE BEAUTY. It moves me so...
Beautiful. Beautiful. BEAUTIFUL.

Han Zimmer's scores were EXCEPTIONALLY CRAFTED.
Bryan Adam's vocals were FANTASTICAL.

I would have to say that the soundtrack is one of the VERY VERY VERY FEW OSTs in which I enjoy every SINGLE song. So far, I think it's the only soundtrack where I love every single song.

The music, the story... ;__; It all moves me to tears.
Moving music and a very inspiring story.
I FELT SO EMOTIONAL THE WHOLE TIME!!

In other news,

I think I am going to postpone my plans for getting a job this year. I'll wait till next summer! I want to participate in clubs and other activities this year. Because that is a once in a life time thing! I never get to have these kinds of free time after high school! ^__^

I also for awhile today felt like taking "self-portraits" of myself. Boy did I take quite a few! But that's okay! It is very fun to review all of my pictures one or two years later from now. I change SO MUCH each year! It's crazy! Good changes of course! My pimples have also been going away too! HURRAH! That's right, go away from me! SHOO SHOO! FOREVER AND EVER! I always prevail.



~DT

0 comments: