Friday, September 5, 2008

New Aquaintances,

I made so many new aquaintances this week!

About.....5? That I can remember!

I made 4 today! Like woah!

In choronological order,
Casey, Jimmy, Poncho, Julia, & a strange little brown haired afro blue eyed kiddo.

The little cutie asian girl Poncho came up to me and hugged me. Awww~! So random and cute!

Hrmm.. I am sure I made more.... I think. Hmm... But yes!! I am proud of myself. Chilbia's goal is to become friends with everyone at her school! I was inspired by her super cool awesome goal and decided to make a goal for myself of making 100 new friends.

I have a feeling that I am going to get 1 close friend by the end of this year, and another one by the end of the school year.

Yes yes! Oh! And YAY! Alex's little sister Catherine isn't as creeped out by me anymore! SHE DOESN'T HATE ME! *____*

Uwahhh and Alex was so mean and forceful to me today... Why Alex? WHYY?

T~~T

*crycry*

And oh! On a good note.
LikeTOTALLYWOAHWOAHWOAH!
I CAN CARRY ALEX PIGGY BACKSTYLE!!

I never knew.... it was possible...

COOOLIO. I FEEL STRONG!!

*flex flex flex*

HAHAHA! Alice also piggybacked me and was like spinning around and I got dizzy and she was running and then I grabbed onto the cart thingy and then we both fell onto the cart flatbed thingy. It hurt but atleast we didn't fall onto the ground. @_@;
~DT

0 comments: