Monday, September 15, 2008

Update,

I haven't updated in awhile. I have lost my streak of blogging daily.

Hrmm....

Well, all is great and I love life.

It treats me very well!

I must do my homework more early and stop procrastinating.

I shall do my homework earlier from now on!!

Oh and on a side note,
I made omelette rice, a.k.a. omurice.
That dish I kept on seeing in "Zettai Kareshii" back in June!!
And I would have to say, I am very proud of my work, it actually tastes good.
Although it looked strange because my mother was trying to help me flip the egg ontop of the rice and did it backwards. I TOLD HER I COULD DO IT MYSELF. But no....
Gosh...Let me have some independence please!
Oh well though, it was all goooooood!
I ate the whole thing.

I am going to exercise daily now.

I WILL BECOME SMEXY AND FIT!! YES YES INDEED!

~DT

2 comments:

jay said...

I write stories like that because I like horror + guro :D

And it was to help my friend Hyesung thing of an idea for her sequel for HW XD XD XD

ナナ said...

WAHH, GOOD JOB. <333

YES, life is goooood. ^___^