Friday, September 12, 2008

Motion Sensor Activity,

*Warning : Very Narcisistic Post*

So we had to do this motion sensor activity in Phsyics. And we had to walk away from the sensore and stop and walk towards the censor and stop

My teacher Mr. J saw my graph and said the lines were really smooth and good because most of the other graphs have all these random squiggles in their lines and what not.

And said it was like "model walking smooth lines! It's amazing."

WOOOOOOT. I can walk smoothly like a model. Oh em gee. Best compliment to totally boost up my self esteem evAr. I always thought I was a bit clumsy but I guess notttttt! I can actually walk smoooooOOooOthly at times.

*___* I wish I was a model, then I would get FREE DESIGNER CLOTHES. And it's easy money! Kind of. Although the model community is competitive and intimidating. With all their skinny anorexic looking bodies. And clear complexion. Oh dear.

I SHALL BE SUPER TALL AND SUPER PRETTY AND HAVE A SUPER SMEXY BODY.

*sneaks into model industry*

Oh the wishful thinking~ ^^;

MAYBE IT WON'T BE SO WISHFUL IN THE FUTURE AND BECOME REALITY THINKING. ZOMG. YAY!

*manifest the mind; manifest the mind*

*law of attraction; law of attraction*

See how one random person can totally influence or inspire you to do something? Iono, maybe it's just me and how I am easy to be inspired. But hey, it works! And I love it.
~DT

0 comments: