Sunday, September 21, 2008

Meditating,

I tried out meditating for the first time last night.

All I have to say is, WOW.
My head felt very strange and empty afterward.
10 minutes felt like 2 minutes. Time flew by fast.

I tried to sleep afterward but it was a bit hard because my head felt very light and empty, but once a thought finally came up to me. It was absolutely focused onto that thought. I feel that my mind was so clear and I could think a lot more clearly after that quick session of meditation.

A certain thought and decision came up to me and then I started to cry uncontrollably for a straight 30 minutes. It was the weirdest feeling ever. I am not sure why I was crying so much but I did. I think I should meditate before every time I make an important decision. Everything will be much more clearer and easier for me.

It feels nice to find some inner peace and quiet. A very nice feeling.

~DT

1 comments:

ナナ said...

WOW, OMG. @___@ THAT IS SO AMAZING.