Wednesday, September 10, 2008

100% Happy,

Exactly what the fob like sentences say.

Everyone stay happy and positive!

It's the way to go!

If you can't then, FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT.

It really does work.

My facial expression in the bigger picture is hilarious.
Me: "WAH? I 2 cool 4 u.
*lifts eyebrows*
*smirk like grin weird mouth thing Idon'tknowwhattocallit*

100% HAPPY GIRL!

SEXY!!

--
I haven't blogged in a while..... Well, it seems like FOREVER since I last posted. But it's only been a day almost 2 days. I shall blog more since I really should be doing my english and history homework. Next post I shall talk about my goals, fresh&easy, violence, and whatever comes to my mind at the time.

OH! And I am suppose to make a piano video tutorial on Fur Elise for Alex!
I will try and get it uploaded by tomorrow. ^__^

~DT

0 comments: