Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wow guys,

Today.

I have nothing to say or write about.

STRANGE!!

Nothing really happenin'.

Except, I might go to the themepark known as the "Happiest Place On Earth" tomorrow!
And ride on one ride and go home!

WOOOO HOOOO!

Oh! I also signed up at this afterschool tutoring place.
It's supposedly very "good".
So far, the owner of the place seems like a very nice and understanding woman.
Although she "knows" that I will need help in SAT style English. Critical thinking and analyzing and essay writing and etcetera.

DO I LOOK LIKE SOME PERSON THAT DOES NOT SPEAK ENGLISH WELL?!
Well, I guess I kind of do. I also type grammatically incorrect online too.

So.....

I guess so.

Yay! I better improve on my essay writing skills. I need help on that for sure.

And this time, I am not going to be afraid of asking the teachers to help me! I have finally realized that I am paying the teachers to put up with all of my questions and problems. SO HA! Expect me bombarding you teachers with many questions. MUHAHAHA! I am not afraid anymore! I. AM. NOT. AFRAID!!

Exciting.

I was also browsing around on Youtube and watching videos with Alice on the telephono.
And I found this one account that belonged to this one girl.
And boy does she SUCKS AT SINGING!
IT'S FUNNY AND KIND OF MAKES ME FEEL AND THINK BETTER ABOUT MYSELF.
I also despise the song she was singing. Oh my good heavens. It was horrible.
I hate the song and I hate the singing.

I sound like a jerk but,

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING CARE!

I do and say whatever I want!

Oh! I have also observed myself and realized.
That my social skills, confidence, and self esteem has definitely improved.
By like a lot. IT SHALL CONTINUE GROWING MORE AND MORE AND MORE!

I lovelovelovelovelove it.

--

And also, I found this random Hitler video synced to the song "I Want to Break Free" : Queen !

It's strange. Very........strange. Little Nazi drummer boy. Wow. Wow.....
Strange and interesting footage that I have never seen of before.
Hitler looks like a short giddy little man.
Giddy for a man who killed a bunch of people.
Genocidalwtf. Is Genocidal even a word? Well, you know what I mean. Genocide.
Horrible. Terrible. Sad.

I also recommend the book "Night" by Elie Wiesel.
I was very moved by this story. I cried.
It's true, keeping silent about evil deeds is also prospering towards the evil deeds??
Errr.... Something of the sort. I forgot.

Just don't be silent and stand up when you see any wrong doings.
Being silent about it is just as bad. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!



Wow, it looks like I actually have something to say today.

*rant rant ramble ramble*

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

~DT

0 comments: