Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy Early 18th Birthday,

Tutu!!!

Thu will be turning 18 in 2 days and we had an early celebration~

Anna came along too! Tuyen couldn't come because it was a Friday.... ><;

We didn't get to go to Disneyland but it's alllll gooooood!

We still had a LOT of fun!

We ate at the BC and then went to PLT and took purikura ~

I was so not ready in the pictures! Horrrible! But it's still allll gooood!

Afterwards we came over to Anna's house and hungout over there for about half and hour or so~ I love Koreansss! SO CUTEE AND POLITE! Anna's parents are so happy and cheeerful too!

We had long discussions about really interesting stuff. I mean like REALLY INTERESTING STUFF!

Anna also said that Thu and I were similiar like sisters! Anna's umma also asked if Thu and I were sisters. LOL. Wowww~ But yes.

Oh! And Anna finally got to see my OTHER side. And boy was she confused and surprised!

She always thought I was an innocent little girl. Thu was cracking up at that comment.

I love and hope that project that innocent and naive image.

The reactions of the people who finally see it is absolutely PRICELESS.

WHEEEE! Fun fun day today!!

Happy Early 18th Birthday TutuBabie!

Blossoming into a young pretty woman!! O(^__^)O

My Tutu little girl is growing up so fast!! *sniffles*

I have to watch out for those scary "rose" catchers out there for you. SCARY CREEPINESS FO SHO.

CHEERS FOR TURNING LEGAL! YAY!! For buying lottery tickets and cigarettes LEGALLY just for the hell of it!

Of course not smoking them.

RIGHT?! RIGHT??!! Right-oh!

~DT

0 comments: