Friday, September 12, 2008

A Strange Man,

I was eating at a vegetarian/vegan restaurant and as I walked towards the lavatory, I saw a strange man wearing a hat jotting down notes. As I walked passed he looked up and started to scribble some notes into his little notebook. I watched as he observed every person passing by. I am guessing he is observing everybody everywhere he went and took notes. The first thing that popped up when I saw the man was his hat with a band around the hat with the colors of green, yellow, and red I believe. I am not sure if I had gotten the order of the colors correctly. But it reminds me of Germany's Flag. I think the mans a foreigner. A artist perhaps? I think he might be a well-known artist in some certain art community. A mix of 40's & 50's(?) swing kid / Skinny Lanky Italian model. He looks kind of familiar... it's very strange. Like deja vu or something. MAYBE I SAW HIM IN A MAGAZINE.

These kinds of peoples are intriguing though. Eccentric peoples. Yes, I said peopleS. I am still very curious about those notes in that notebook!! But it is kind of.....umm.... you know watching and observing everyone around you.

Hrmmm....

~DT

0 comments: