Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Love Me; Hate the Game,

I have been feeling extremely narcissistic nowadays. Such a GREAT FEELING! Although I would probably get on some peoples nerves... Oh well!
I DON'T CARE.

Like I always say,

"DEAL WITH IT OR LEAVE IT."

Oh and also, I AM NOT BEING MEAN OR A JERK.
You haven't seeeeeeen nothinggggg if you dare say so.
Toughen up kiddies.

I'm a freaking sunflower compared to the real world.

Chomp. Chomp. Chomp.

I have this thing inside me that drives me insane every time I sense that someone is challenging me. I only accept sensible challenges though. Not nonsensical challenges that I know I wouldn't be able to win. For example, swimming. No. I don't take up challenges for things beyond my ability. Although I could always practice but I usually don't really feel like it. But if I ever wanted to, goodness gracious would I be obsessive about it.

I feel that this girl in one of my classes is subtly challenging. Giving me this nasty smirk of hers. I WILL WIPE THAT LITTLE SMIRK OFF OF YOU LITTLE GIRL. WIPE IT OFF CLEAN. I think I am quite nasty in my competitive state. Nasty mentally that is, I rarely show it out physically. It's too nasty for society to take! TOO NASTY! But that's okay.

If I sense anybody challenging me. It doesn't even have to be told verbally. If I just SENSE you challenging me. Oh ho ho ho. You are getting yourself into something. Or nothing at all! Depends on who you are.

If I really wanted to or care enough,

I WILL PREVAIL.

I ALWAYS DO.

But if I find it silly and not worth my time.
I'm not going to try. :D
I rarely find any challenges worthwhile.

Maybe that's why (insert most people's opinions of me here)
..........ROLLINGONFLOORLAUGHING.

It's okie though because I could care less of what people think of me.
Yes, yes, everyone, you caught me.
I am an ultra weak naive little girl. :DDDDD

I LIKE THIS IMAGE I PROJECT OF MYSELF PUBLICLY!
That's right. I love that image.

Oh and also, which reminds me. My opinions about physical fights.

1. I find it absolutely embarassing.
2. It's embarassing.
3. It's funny watching the person who tries to hit the most.

No offense or anything but I find being in a fight is extremely embarassing.
I am not embarassed of myself though. I am embarassed towards the OTHER person. Because seriously, from the omnimiscent point of view. It's ridiculously hilarious. Especially cat fights, a.k.a. girl vs. girl fights.

They are hilarious.

I wouldn't hurt anybody unless I really really really absolutely have to.
I wouldn't hit in a furious flurry frenzy of punches and scratches and kicks though.
Because that's embarrassing. EEEGH. I CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW EMBARRASSING IT IS. OH MY GOD. It's like the only thing I would ever be so deathly embarrassed of. And when I say this, I mean for BOTH SIDES. I feel embarrassed for myself for getting myself into such a situation and I would feel embarrassed for the person. Mostly for the other person. Because seriously, why do we need to solve things through violence.

EM-BAR-RAS-SING to the MAX.

So like that why you peoples probably just see me standing there with some person hitting me. I guess what I am afraid of is that if I start I might go kind of umm... overboard. If that is even possible for such a small and tiny person like me.

But seriously peoples. Seriously.

Also, what I hate most is watching fights. =_=; It is EXTREMLY EMBARRASSING. I dunno. I just can't stand watching people fight, especially people who I am aquainted with. Those are the worst. I do not want to watch you kiddies fighting. IT'S JUST SO EMBARRASSING. Eeeeeeeeeeeek. I guess it's just a weird umm pet peeve(?) I guess I could say of mine. Please friends, don't get yourselves into physical fights. Especially in front of me. I would scold the both of you!

Although I don't mind mental fights a.k.a. arguing. Although they also get extremely redundant and boring and tiring. They're fun and hilariously amusing at times too!
Just don't touch me. That's icky. No touching please.

Hrmm...

Well, I shall end this little rant!

Have a great day everyone~

~DT

0 comments: