Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day With Alex,

For our Valentine's Day, we spent it over at my house!
After my SAT tutor session I came home and waited till around 1 to pick
up Alex.

I picked up Alex and we went home and we started doing a puzzle! A
penguin puzzle! Alex was figuring out how to open the box since there
was no opening thing. So he took the key and sliced open one of the
sides. And then he thought he was oh so smart and ripped open one side.
LOL! *huggles* You're so adorable! ^__^ I tolllddd you that you wernt
suppose to tear the side up and that it's not that type of lid! But you
just hadddd to rip rip rip it up! D: Ish okie though. I keep the box
foreverz. Just like the Twix & Almond Joy wrappers that you threw into
the trash. LOLJK.ididnttakeitoutofthetrash. I swearz!

Then it was Pho time! You said the Pho was too bland so then my mother
offered to put nuoc mam in it! ZOMG! The only seafood thing you'd ever
eat! O: YAY! I refused to have nuoc mam in it. It's GROSE!

Afterwards we continued to do our sexy puzzle thang. While watching
hilarious episodes of South Park. :D ALEX KEPT ON STEALING MY PIECES
THAT I GOT TOGETHER! D: CHEATERRRRRRR!!! After awhile Alex got tired of
doing the puzzzle. T__T;

He gave me SUPER FEEL GOOD MASSAGE because my back hurted from period cramps. THANKYOUBEBE!!<3

Oh yeah! In the middle of it Ngoc & Thu came over! Thu (cousin) got to
meet Alex for the first time! W00t! Oh yeah! && Shii called me to ask if
I knew about WHS I didn't know much about the school, except for, it's
not a bad school unless you hang around the wrong crowd. So other than
that I didn't know much! So I told Shii that Alex knew more and gave the
phone to him!

Don't go to WHS Shii! You should go to HBHS if you ever decide not to go
to LQ! :D We have CRAD~~~ Commercial Recording Arts Department~ *wink
wink*

Anyways.

We haz a couch time. Then we haz a snugglez.
Then I had to take Alex home early because my parents were going to a
music show. T_T;

Before we left the house, I made Alex camerawhore with me! I needed a
new myspace picture thannnng. :D

Then Alex go home and give me kiss kiss before he went out of the car.

He dropped his Twix and I got it for him. But I TRICKED HIM! :D I was
like *about to give twix* then I pull my hands away! BWAHAHAH! I did
that about 2 times! Then I finally gave it to him for realz. ^___^ <3

~DT

0 comments: