Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Eating Rant,

If anyone was reading my blog these past 2 weeks, they would know that I
am not happy about not having the ability to eat food normally.

I am certainly NOT TRYING to eat as less as I can. I AM FREAKING TRYING
MY HARDEST TO FIND THINGS THAT I CAN EAT WITHOUT IT HURTING.

It's not like I DON'T WANT to eat.

This is absolutely frustrating. Infuriating. It's pissing me off.

Stop assuming that I'm trying to eat as little as I can and that I'm
trying to be an anorexic.

That just proves that you don't pay attention to me.

I freaking love food. Why the HELL would I PURPOSEFULLY TRY TO STOP
MYSELF FROM EATING?!?!

It HURTS to eat normally still. The pain is simply not ignorable. I
can't tolerate it. Believe me, if I was able to tolerate it I would be
eating everything.

But I can't. Go figure.

Ugh. I cannot tolerate such annoying assumptions.

~DT

0 comments: